- ThuSep01 Chapel JH in W, HS in Theater
- ThuSep01 Summit Lunch Meeting 12:30 PMW building
- ThuSep01 Parent Back to School Night 6:30 PM to 9:00 PMMain QuadParents please join us for this exciting program. Refreshments from 6:15 p.m.
- MonSep05 Labor Day
- MonSep05 No School
- ThuSep08 Summit (Gr.9 Retreat)
- FriSep09 Ochevviefest (Gr7-8 Retreat) Depart from TKA at 12:30 p.m.
- FriSep09 Summit (Gr.9 Retreat)
Admissions representatives from several Christian colleges from around the U.S. will be in the TKA Quad on Tuesday, September 13, 2:45-4:15 p.m.
Parents, join us in celebrating our 25th Anniversary, Western style. It will be a fun, community-building activity, with an online auction, student entertainment, live auction, dinner, line dancing and more!
6th-12th Grade Parents, experience your student's TKA life, meet your student's teachers, and learn about each class. Refreshments served.
Friday, Sept. 9 - School for Grade 6 only; NO SCHOOL for ALL on Mon., Sept. 12- Retreat Relief Day.
7:00 p.m., W Building. All parents with children attending the trip for the first time and any new adults interested in participating on the trip are welcome to attend.
7:00 – 8:30 p.m., Theater. 11th and 12th grade parents are highly encouraged to attend. The timing is good since the FAFSA and CSS Profile (the two main financial aid components) will be open for filing on October 1.