TKA's High School College Prep Experience - Session 2
This important program has been planned especially for the 8th grade, and we are offering it on two different dates/times so you can choose which fits your family's schedule best. For example, parents could choose to come for the evening program and send their student to the morning program for vice versa.
- Tuesday, November 7, 7:00-8:15 p.m., W Building
- Wednesday, December 6, 8:45-9:45 a.m.., Theater
Come and learn:
- TKA's high school academic options and the choices students have in meeting TKA and college requirements. Hear from a panel of faculty from each department and have the opportunity to ask questions.
- How TKA alumni and seniors reflect upon their high school experiences and preparation plus advice they have for 8th graders. You can ask them questions too!
- Elective and co-curricular options to create a well-balanced high school schedule.
- This meeting will help prepare you for the course selection process in February and creating a 4-year plan, so you don't want to miss out!