What We Stand For
The most important part of the school's name is the apostrophe. The King's Academy exists to honor and glorify our King, Jesus Christ.
Our purpose is to transform lives through Christ‐centered education.
- We are a Christ‐centered college preparatory junior and senior high school for students who have teachable hearts and coachable spirits.
- We offer a loving, family environment where students are encouraged to grow in their relationships with Jesus, their family, teachers, and others.
- We are committed to developing God’s best for each student spiritually, academically, morally and socially through every program and activity.
Governing Philosophy of Education
The King's Academy is dedicated to the philosophy that Christian education, with its values and roots, is the best education. Since God is the source of all truth, all education is spiritual in nature, and true education must be administered in a spiritual atmosphere that recognizes God as the supreme source of all knowledge and wisdom.
In addition, we seek to minister to students' spiritual needs and help them grow in their faith, moving towards maturity and owning their faith. This ministry is primarily incarnational in nature, based on interpersonal relationships between staff and students. The school employs teachers who are called to this ministry, who will also provide a strong academic education, and have a love for young people.
God’s Word instructs parents to bring their children up in the “discipline and instruction of the Lord” (Ephesians 6:4). The King's Academy desires to assist parents in fulfilling this God-given responsibility.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that all Scripture is verbally inspired by God, inerrant, and it is the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection and His Second Coming.
4. We believe that man is created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred physical death and separation from God.
5. We believe that the Christian is saved by grace through faith wholly apart from human merit and works and that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead: the saved to eternal life in heaven and the unsaved to eternal judgment.
7. We believe that Christians are to be separated unto God, living holy lives pleasing to Him and witnessing to His glory.
8. We believe that God directly created the heavens and the earth and all that lies therein.
The King's Academy has a non-discriminatory racial policy and admits students of all races to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities made available to all regularly enrolled students.