Online Sports Sign-Up Dates
Video Explaining Athletic Clearance Process
High School Fall Sports Sign-Ups: Now Closed
- For questions, please contact High School Assistant Athletic Director, Kevin Johnson.
Junior High Early Winter Sports Sign-Ups: Now Closed
- For questions, please contact Junior High Assistant Athletic Director, Pete Lavorato.
Athletic Clearance Process: 3 Steps to Complete!
1. Complete the Athletic Clearance Forms Online
2. Have Physical Form completed/signed by a Physician:
- Valid for only one academic school year. A new physical is required before August for the next academic school year.
3. Complete an ImPACT baseline test online:
- ImPACT testing must now be done on campus. ImPACT testing must now be done on campus. The testing is administered by the Athletic Training Staff, Ryan Watson and Hanna Sandquist. They are available at lunch or after school on school days. No appointment necessary, please come into the Athletic Training Room located behind the weight room. The baseline test will take approximately 30-45 minutes. Please contact Ryan.Watson@tka.org or Hanna.Sandquist@tka.org for any issues or accommodations.
- Sports Fees will be billed through FACTS, TKA's new online tuition management service. Sports Fees will be billed once team rosters are finalized (Typically two weeks after first practice).
- View the 2017-2018 Athletic Fees Policy