Sports Physical Day
- WHO: All Current & Prospective Student-Athletes
- WHEN: Wednesday, August 2, 2017
- TIME: 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Paul Spates Memorial Gym
- COST: $35.00
- WHY: A student-athlete is eligible ONLY after the Pre-participation Physical Evaluation form is signed by a physician and on file with the Athletic Department. Baseline ImPACT Concussion tests will also be completed this day and Athletic Clearance Packets will be on hand for parents/guardians to fill out and sign. ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES’ PHYSICAL FORMS ARE ONLY VALID FOR ONE ACADEMIC SCHOOL YEAR.
- WHAT TO BRING: First page of this Pre-participation Physical Form (History Form) MUST BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED by parent/guardian and turned in on Sports Physical Day.
- WHAT TO WEAR: All student-athletes should wear long athletic shorts and a t-shirt.
- ALLOW ONE HOUR: Sports Physical Day is about an hour process to complete. Please allow enough time to complete the physical day process.
Download Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form.*
*First page of Pre-participation Physical Form (History Form) MUST BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED by parent/guardian and turned in on Sports Physical Day.
Mandatory Concussion ImPACT Test
ALL student athletes need to take this test in order to participate on a TKA sports team. This test is computerized and typically takes 30-40 minutes to complete. It will be given in K-11 on all dates below from 11:00 until 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 24
- Wednesday, July 26
- Friday, July 28
- Monday, July 31
- Friday, August 4
Once school is back in session, we will also be offering the test after school for those who are not able to make it on any of the dates listed above. However, it is highly recommended to take the test before school starts if possible.