Tuition, FeeS & FINANCIAL AID
Your Child's Education is the Investment of a Lifetime.
Thank you for considering The King's Academy for your student. As you will learn through the admissions process, families are drawn to TKA because of the core values that guide everything we do: Christ-centered, Academic Excellence, Servant Leadership and Enduring Relationships. Learn more about our mission and values as well as other reasons families choose TKA.
2020-2021 Tuition & Fees
The King's Academy supports a need-based financial aid program. The amount of assistance is based on the family’s financial situation and the availability of financial aid funds. As a school, we value a diverse socioeconomic community, and we seek to admit talented and motivated students, regardless of family resources. Therefore, families who feel the full tuition cost is out of their reach should not hesitate to visit or apply to TKA.
The admission and financial aid processes are separate and distinct. TKA does not use financial need as a consideration in determining a student’s eligibility for admission. The admission process is completed before financial aid applications are processed. Acceptance to the school does not guarantee the Financial Aid Committee’s ability to meet the financial need of the applicant. Families receiving tuition assistance are required to make some financial contribution toward tuition.
The financial aid program is funded by donations to the Knights Annual Fund.
All fees below are non-refundable.
- New Student Application Fee: $75
- New Student Registration Fee: $175
Due within two weeks after acceptance.
Tuition and fees may be paid by one of three plans:
Due July 1, 2020
Due July 1, 2020 and December 1, 2020
The annual tuition may be paid in a total of eleven (11) payments due on the first of each month, July 2020-May 2021. The approximate monthly amounts are listed below:
TKA uses an online payment system which allows parents to manage tuition and other fee balances online 24/7. FACTS Management Company is used by over 7,000 schools nationally. Read more about the company here and FACTS account Quick Tips.
All families must sign up for a FACTS account. We also highly encourage all families to choose autopay for both tuition and incidental fees.
The process for applying for financial aid is as follows:
- Student must be accepted to TKA prior to applying for financial aid.
- Within 10 days of acceptance, the New Student Registration fee ($175) must be paid to secure the admission spot.
- After paying the fee, the family may complete the FACTS Management Financial Aid Online Application at this link.
- Financial aid applications will be reviewed only after the student is accepted and the Registration Fee is paid.
- Returning students may apply for financial aid through the link above. Please remember that a financial aid application must be submitted each year.
- The Financial Aid Committee will meet regularly to prayerfully consider the allocation of aid to families who have submitted a completed application. Award letters will be emailed to families, and acceptance of the award by the family must be done within 10 days.
- New International Student Application Fee: $150
- International Student Tuition for 2020-2021: $32,250
TKA Income (2020-2021 Budget): $22.4 million
TKA Expenses (2020-2021 Budget): $22.3 million
If you have additional questions about tuition and fees or financial aid, please contact Carolyn Corstorphine, Business Administrator, and she will be happy to help you!
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
The King's Academy admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.