Dear TKA Students:
With great joy, we look forward to welcoming you all BACK TO SCHOOL!
As we begin our new school year, we would like to share some important information.
STUDENT SCHEDULE CHANGES
To ensure students are accurately issued the appropriate course materials, any critical adjustments to core courses (Bible, English, science, math, and history) must be completed during the week of August 9-13. Prior to your student grade textbook pick-up day, please use the appropriate form to request to Add and/or Drop a class from your schedule:
- For Grades 7-8, complete this Junior High Schedule Change Form
- For Grades 9-12, complete this High School Schedule Change Form
- 2022-2023 Course Availability Chart
- Review this schedule to see the date/time each grade is assigned to come to campus in order to pick up textbooks and any required class materials and have your required IT Network Password set-up.
- Read "Frequently Asked Questions" for details!
WELCOME AND PHOTO DAY: MONDAY, AUGUST 15
- ALL NEW STUDENTS, please join us at the Stadium at 9:30 a.m. for an orientation, tour, and free lunch.
- ALL 7th GRADE STUDENTS have a special orientation from 11:00-11:30 a.m. in the Theater.
- All RETURNING students, please go to the Athletic Quad to check-in for photos between 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Then, enjoy a free lunch from 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- Photos: ALL students must have their photo taken for a TKA student I.D. and the Yearbook.
- Students, please adhere to TKA's dress expectations otherwise, you will have to return another day for a makeup photo.
- You must REGISTER ONLINE in ADVANCE!
- You will need your 5-digit student ID number to register. Returning students: It is located on your student ID. New students: It is located on the top left on your student schedule which your parents can access in the Family Portal by end of day on Friday, August 5.
- Scan QR Code below or register at GSP-register.com.
- Once you register, you will receive a camera TICKET.
- Bring your phone with camera ticket to scan OR print the ticket to bring to Photo Day.
- Parents: Photo Ordering
- No money is collected in advance.
- Photo proofs emailed to you two weeks after Photo Day. All orders will be mailed to family's home.