Private School Satellite Program
The King’s Academy Private School Satellite Program (PSP) provides support for homeschooled families with children in grades K-12. The basic program includes academic record maintenance, legal coverage, curriculum selection assistance, group activities, and one-to-one consultation with experienced leadership. PSP students are on The King's Academy affidavit.
PSP students in good standing are welcome to participate in TKA extracurricular activities and may also enroll in TKA courses on campus as “selected class” students (space permitting). Extracurricular activities include Junior-Senior Banquet, TKA grade-level fall retreats, and the Tecate service trip (high school only). To participate in high school athletics, PSP students must be enrolled in 20-semester credits of TKA courses.
Enrollment is space permitting.
Applications for 2023-2024 available starting February 5, 2023
Priority Application Deadline is March 1, 2023
Regular Application Deadline is June 1, 2023
Late applications accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- What is the Application Process?
- What is the Annual Cost?
- Why Is The High School Registration Cost Higher?
- Is PSP Tuition Refundable?
- Do You Have A Specific Requirement For Parents?
- Can We Belong To A Charter School And Also Join TKA PSP?
- Can Families With Two Working Parents Still Homeschool?
- What Paperwork Do I Need To Turn In?
- Does The TKA PSP Provide Curriculum?
- Does The PSP Offer Standardized Testing?
- Will My Student Be Able To Apply For College?
- Can PSP Students Participate In Sports At TKA?
- Does The PSP Offer Family Activities?