Private School Satellite Program
The King’s Academy Private School Satellite Program (PSP) provides support for homeschooled families with children in grades K-12. The basic program includes academic record maintenance, legal coverage, curriculum selection assistance, group activities, and one-to-one consultation with experienced leadership. PSP students are on The King's Academy affidavit.
PSP students in good standing are welcome to participate in TKA extracurricular activities and may also enroll in TKA courses on campus as “selected class” students. Extracurricular activities include Junior-Senior Banquet, TKA grade-level fall retreats, and the Tecate service trip (high school only). To participate in high school athletics, PSP students must be enrolled in 20-semester credits of classes at The King’s Academy.
The deadline for application submission to the PSP program was June 1, 2020.
Late applications accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Do You Have A Specific Requirement For Parents?
- Can We Belong To A Charter School And Also Join TKA PSP?
- Can Families With Two Working Parents Still Homeschool?
- What Paperwork Do I Need To Turn In?
- Will My Student Be Able To Apply For College?
- Can PSP Students Participate In Sports At TKA?
- Does The TKA PSP Provide Curriculum?
- Is PSP Tuition Refundable?
- Does The PSP Offer Standardized Testing?
- Does The PSP Offer Field Trips?
- Why Is The High School Registration Cost Higher?