Welcome Prospective Families,
Thank you for your interest in The King’s Academy. We consider it both an honor, and a very important responsibility, to be considered in the selection of a school to educate your son or daughter.
Although our campus is closed for the summer, we are still available to assist you as you consider something new for your student. Have questions about the process? Please contact our Admissions Director, Michele Duncan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Year 2021-2022: TKA provides on-campus, in-person learning for all students this fall, along with the full range of activities and events.
- Campus Tours: Campus tours are Tuesdays and Fridays at 9:00 a.m. (all grades); Fridays at 1:30 p.m. (6th grade only). Tours require advance reservations. To schedule a tour, contact email@example.com.
- Student Shadow Program: "Knight for a Day": Every Tuesday and Friday at 8:30 a.m. - 2:50 p.m. Parents are invited to stay for a short introduction to TKA's Shadow Day from 8:30-8:55 a.m. Your student will be assigned to a Student Host who has been specifically selected and trained for this important role.
- Open House Programs: Open Houses for Fall 2021 will be Saturdays, October 23 and December 4, at 11:00 a.m. Open House RSVP Here
- Testimonials: Please take a few minutes to watch our school videos (one speaks directly to students and the other to parents) and read what our alumni have to say! View here!
We understand that choosing a school can be a difficult process. We are here to answer your questions, so please feel free to contact us. We’d love to talk to you about what makes The King’s Academy a special place for your education.
The Value of Diversity at TKA
Believing that God has created all people in His image, The King’s Academy values, cultivates, and celebrates racial, cultural, ethnic, and economic diversity on campus. We recognize all persons are uniquely created by God and are given specific gifts and abilities which foster a well-rounded learning environment. We denounce the sin of racism, and we desire to create a community where students and staff from all racial and ethnic backgrounds feel welcomed and accepted. Ultimately, we desire to impact the diverse cultures of Silicon Valley and the world for the kingdom of God. – Psalm 139:14, Genesis 1:27, Galatians 3:28, and Acts 10:34-35
- Review the actions plans for ensuring Diversity at TKA.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
The King's Academy admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.