Welcome Prospective Families,
Thank you for your interest in The King’s Academy. We consider it both an honor, and a very important responsibility, to be considered in the selection of a school to educate your son or daughter.
Although our campus is closed, we are still available to assist you as you consider something new for your student. Have questions about the process? Please contact our Admissions Director, Michele Duncan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications for 2021-2022: TKA is now accepting applications for the following school year.
Priority Application Deadline: January 1, 2021
Regular Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- Hybrid Model: Now that Santa Clara County has officially permitted all schools to reopen, TKA opened in a hybrid learning format on Monday, October 26. TKA's hybrid model combines on-campus rotation with live-feed for remote learning, using Webex PresenterTrack. Students are placed in two cohorts and rotate one week on campus for in-person learning and one week at home with remote learning. TKA continues to offer a completely online format for parents who wish for their students to remain at home.
- Campus Tours: TKA is now operating in a hybrid learning model with students on campus. For the safety of all concerned, tours will only be given on Wednesdays at 8:00 a.m. and Fridays, 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. as no students are on campus at these times. Tour appointments must be scheduled in advance by emailing email@example.com.
- Next Virtual Open House: Saturday, December 5: The virtual program begins precisely at 11:00 a.m. with student performances and testimonials by parents, students, and alumni. We will provide an overview of our academic, spiritual life, athletics, and visual and performing arts programs. After the formal program, you will have an opportunity to ask our teachers and staff questions. RSVP here for Open House.
- Testimonials: Please take a few minutes to watch our school videos (one speaks directly to students and the other to parents) and read what our alumni have to say! View here!
We understand that choosing a school can be a difficult process. We are here to answer your questions, so please feel free to contact us. We’d love to talk to you about what makes The King’s Academy a special place for your education.
The Value of Diversity at TKA
Believing that God has created all people in His image, The King’s Academy values, cultivates, and celebrates racial, cultural, ethnic, and economic diversity on campus. We recognize all persons are uniquely created by God and are given specific gifts and abilities which foster a well-rounded learning environment. We denounce the sin of racism, and we desire to create a community where students and staff from all racial and ethnic backgrounds feel welcomed and accepted. Ultimately, we desire to impact the diverse cultures of Silicon Valley and the world for the kingdom of God. – Psalm 139:14, Genesis 1:27, Galatians 3:28, and Acts 10:34-35
- Review the actions plans for ensuring Diversity at TKA.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
The King's Academy admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.