Welcome Prospective Families,
Thank you for your interest in The King’s Academy. We consider it both an honor, and a very important responsibility, to be considered in the selection of a school to educate your son or daughter.
The Admissions Office is open 8:00 a.m. -3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Have questions about the process? Please contact our Admissions Director, Michele Duncan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus Tours: Campus tours are scheduled during the summer with advance registration. To schedule a summer tour please email email@example.com. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (408) 481-9900 x4222.
- Student Shadow Program: "Knight for a Day": Visiting students will shadow in the grade for which they are applying. The assigned host will be the same gender as your student. Shadow visits should be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. Shadow Day Visits will begin in October 2022 for the 2023-2024 school year. For questions, contact email@example.com, or call (408) 481-9900 x4222.
- Testimonials: Please take a few minutes to watch our school videos (one speaks directly to students and the other to parents) and read what our alumni have to say! View here!
- Applications for 2022-2023: Although the initial application deadline has passed, TKA continues to accept applications for 2022-2023 for all grades at this time. Apply today without delay!
We understand that choosing a school can be a difficult process. We are here to answer your questions, so please feel free to contact us. We’d love to talk to you about what makes The King’s Academy a special place for your education.
The Value of Diversity at TKA
Believing that God has created all people in His image, The King’s Academy values and cultivates racial, cultural, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity on campus. We recognize all persons are uniquely created by God and are given specific gifts and abilities which foster a well-rounded learning environment. We denounce the sin of racism, and we desire to create a community where students and staff from all racial and ethnic backgrounds feel welcomed and accepted. Ultimately, we desire to impact the diverse cultures of Silicon Valley and the world for the kingdom of God. – Psalm 139:14, Genesis 1:27, Galatians 3:28, and Acts 10:34-35
- Review the actions plans for ensuring Diversity at TKA.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
The King's Academy admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.