Our Admissions team is ready to connect your family to The King's Academy!
Be A Knight!
- Looking for a school that inspires academic excellence, servant leadership, and enduring relationships in your child's life?
- Struggling to find a school that prepares your children for college while teaching the values you cherish?
- Seeking a place that prepares your child for life and success beyond the classroom?
- Hoping for a school with a caring, family atmosphere where adult Christians desire to know and mentor your student?
Learn how TKA can provide your student with a sense of belonging and purpose! Explore this page to learn all The King's Academy has to offer.
Application Deadlines for the 2023-2024 School Year
Applications will be accepted for the 2023-2024 school year beginning October 1, 2022.
- Priority Application Deadline*: January 1, 2023
- *Applications received by this date will be given priority processing.
- Application Deadline**: February 28, 2023
- **We will continue to accept applications after February 28 depending upon seat availability.
1. Attend an Open House Event.
Join Us On Campus at an Open House This Fall!
Dear Prospective Parents and Students,
Join us for our 2022 Open House on Saturdays: October 15 and December 3, at 11:00 a.m.
The program begins precisely at 11:00 a.m. with student performances and testimonials by parents, students, and alumni. We will provide an overview of our academic, spiritual life, athletics, and visual and performing arts programs. The program includes a campus tour with tour spot presentations for those considering grades 7-12. There is a special program for those considering 6th grade. After the formal program, you will have an opportunity to ask our teachers and staff your questions.
Lunch is provided, and students receive a complimentary Knights t-shirt!
For a complete overview of The King's Academy, plan to join us at 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
We look forward to connecting with you!
2. Schedule a Campus Tour or Sign Your Student Up for a Shadow Day!
Campus tours are Tuesdays (all grades) and Thursdays (7th-12th grades only) at 9:00 a.m.; Fridays at 1:30 p.m. (6th grade only)
Shadow Days are every Tuesday and Friday at 8:30 a.m. - 2:50 p.m. Parents are invited to stay for a short introduction to TKA's Shadow Day from 8:30-8:55 a.m.
4. Chat with a Current TKA Parent
Would you like to speak to a current TKA parent to learn about their experiences? If you would like to email or call one of our parent ambassadors to ask questions or get their feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what grade you are interested in so we can send you names of parents who can share their junior high or high school experience.