Continuous Enrollment FAQs
The King’s Academy is adopting a new way to re-enroll our current students, starting with the 2023-2024 school year. Since nearly 95% of TKA families choose to remain at The King’s Academy through 12th grade, TKA is adopting Continuous Enrollment (CE), a simple, seamless process for families to keep their students enrolled at TKA. Continuous Enrollment offers guaranteed placement until graduation.
- What do I get out of Continuous Enrollment?
- What about the Tuition Deposit?
- What if I haven’t signed my Continuous Enrollment Contract (CEC) by February 28 (TKA’s enrollment deadline)?
- Is the Tuition Deposit refundable?
- What if I am behind on my account?
- What will tuition be next year?
- What if my student(s) is/are not returning next year?
- After this year, what will the Continuous Enrollment (CE) season look like?
- What is the Tuition Protection Plan (TPP)?
- I still have questions about Continuous Enrollment or the Tuition Protection Plan. Who should I contact?