God is the first and ultimate artist and maker of heaven and earth. John 1:1-4 states, "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."
Students will be encouraged and challenged to be good stewards of their God-given abilities. They will learn to stretch their imagination, explore art history, view well-known artists, apply a variety of art mediums and techniques, understand there is a process to a project, express and articulate their perceived idea, and plan how they will arrive at the end design. TKA students develop their skills and learn to express their originality through a wide variety of mediums and subject matter in both traditional and innovative techniques.
- Discovering Art - Junior High
- Introduction to Digital Painting
- Linear Perspective Drawing
- Video Production and Editing
- Digital Photography
- Discovering Art - High School
- Computer 3D Modeling with ZBrush
- Digital Design & Animation
- Advanced Art
- Independent Art Portfolio