You can set up a preference in the FACTS Family Portal to receive progress reports for your student(s). Watch this 1 minute tutorial for instructions.
Parents can opt in to receive daily or weekly emailed progress reports for their student's grades.
- The email will include a summary for each of the student's classes.
- It will take up to 3 business days for any requested change to the "Auto Email Gradebook Progress Report" setting to be processed, whether you opt in or opt out.
- Parents who have opted in can change their "Auto Email Gradebook Progress Report" preference to "Never" if they decide to opt out later.
- Parents always have the option of signing in to their FACTS Family Portal to see the most up-to-date grades
- If you have any issues with this process, please email Help.Desk@tka.org.
Google Classroom Email Summaries
Parents can receive email summaries about their student's activity in Google Classroom. Details here.
Email summaries do not include grades. In email summaries, you can review:
- Missing work: Work not turned in when the summary was sent.
- Upcoming work: Work that's due today and tomorrow (for daily emails) or that's due in the upcoming week (for weekly emails).
- Class activities: Announcements, assignments, and questions recently posted by teachers.
Questions? If you have any issues with the Google Classroom email summaries, please contact the teacher directly.
Did Not Receive Invitation: If you do not receive an invitation, first check your spam folder and then reach out to the teacher to request one.
We hope these features will be helpful to you in monitoring your student's progress.
TKA IT Department