Dear 7th, 8th, 12th Grade Students and Parents,
We are excited to have our students attending off-site Spiritual Retreats starting next week. As previewed by Mr. Meadows in his Welcome Back video, TKA will be testing all students the day before leaving for their designated retreat.
TKA is a certificated Covid testing center with TKA employees trained to administer Rapid Antigen tests here on campus.
- 7th and 8th grade students will be tested on Tuesday, August 23, during their Bible classes.
- 12th grade students will be tested on Thursday, August 25, during brunch and into their E period class.
- 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students will be given an update on testing details closer to their retreats in September.
All students must be registered in the Primary Health System. If you have not registered your student, please do so before the testing date. REGISTER HERE.
During the retreat, if a student begins to present Covid-like symptoms, they will be tested immediately. If a student tests positive for Covid, the student will be quarantined, and the school will ask the parents to come and pick up the student immediately.
- If you have any questions regarding the medical components of the Covid test, please email Nurse Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions regarding the process of testing, please reach out to Assistant Dean of Students, Stephanie Huber, at email@example.com.