Be a Knight!
- Looking for a school that inspires academic excellence, servant leadership, and enduring relationships in your child's life?
- Struggling to find a school that prepares your children for college while teaching the values you cherish?
- Seeking a place that prepares your child for life and success beyond the classroom?
- Hoping for a school with a caring, family atmosphere where adult Christians desire to know and mentor your student?
- Learn how TKA can provide your student with a sense of belonging and purpose!
Join us at one of our Virtual Open Houses to hear all The King's Academy has to offer.
The virtual program begins precisely at 11:00 a.m. with student performances and testimonials by parents, students, and alumni. We will provide an overview of our academic, spiritual life, athletics, and visual and performing arts programs. After the formal program, you will have an opportunity to ask our teachers and staff questions.
For a complete overview of The King's Academy, plan to join us at 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (for 6th grade) and 11:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. (for grades 7-12)
For more details about TKA, visit our Virtual Admissions Center.