TKA Alumni Relations
The TKA Alumni Relations connects alumni to each other and to the school. The goals are:
- to partner with alumni leaders to create and foster these relationships, through events, programs, reunions, mentorship, and service
- to inspire new ideas, affiliations, friendships, professional fulfillment, and mentorship with the mission to inspire servant leadership and enduring relationships.
TKA Alumni Connect
Launched June 22, 2020, the TKA Alumni Connect provides a state-of-the-art networking experience deeply and meaningfully engage with fellow alumni in a password-protected portal and through a native app for IOS and Android devices. Contact Director of Alumni Affairs, Josephine Loy, for more information and sign up today at TKAalumniConnect.
- Feed: An interactive, personalized feed, designed with you in mind.
- Directory: All The King’s Academy alumni in one place - whether looking to connect with an old classmate or looking for professional advice, the directory makes your network reachable at the click of a button.
- Events: All TKA alumni event information in one, easy to access place to ensure you don’t miss a beat!
- Digest: The email digest features events, top posts, newest members, and front-of-mind content for TKA alumni.
- Give Back: Introduce, employ, and offer to act as a mentor to our graduating students.