Knights Annual Fund
Creating Excellence at The King’s Academy
Supporting TKA’s Ministry & Mission
The Knights Annual Fund helps us meet our goal to keep tuition increases low so as many families as possible can afford TKA’s Christ-centered education. At the same time, we seek to maintain the excellence of our academic, spiritual life, and co-curricular programs. Charitable contributions, which are tax-deductible, help us achieve these goals.
The Knights Annual Fund supports our school by providing additional resources in this area that are extremely critical to TKA’s mission and excellence:
Inclusive Community: TKA’s founders wanted the school to be available to all interested and qualified students regardless of socioeconomic status. As part of the ongoing Strategic Plan goal to ensure a broad social and economic mix of students in TKA's school community, TKA created a Diversity Scholarship Fund within the Knights Annual Fund. Nearly 21% of TKA's student population receives some level of financial support to attend TKA.
Please help us reach our goal of 100% participation by all staff, board members, and families in order to build this fund to $1.5 million annually.
How Can I Get Started?
- Make your checks payable to "The King's Academy." Please indicate “Knights Annual Fund” on the memo line. As a convenience to donors, you can use your credit card or electronic check payment to make a gift online.
- Make a recurring donation or pledge. Simply choose the amount, frequency (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual), number of payments, and start date.
Generous support from TKA’s community is essential to our legacy and success. Unlike tuition, your contribution to the Knights Annual Fund is completely tax-deductible. Furthermore, your annual support has direct and immediate impact on school programs and services as these unrestricted contributions can be used where the need is greatest.
Target for 2022-2023 School Year
From Every Family and Every Staff & Board Member
Suggested Giving: It is our hope that each family will consider contributing the equivalent of $150 per month for 10 months.
The King’s Academy is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Our tax identification number is 77-0287771. Your gift is tax-deductible.
- Why does TKA have an Annual Fund?
- Why not raise tuition instead of asking for support?
- I pay tuition, why am I asked to give more?
- How much am I expected to give?
- Can I give a one-time donation instead of monthly?
- What if I can’t give at this time?
- Do matching gifts count?
- Who do I contact if I have further questions?