Knights Annual Fund
Creating Excellence at The King’s Academy
Supporting TKA’s Ministry & Mission
The Knights Annual Fund helps us meet our goal to keep tuition increases low so as many families as possible can afford TKA’s Christ-centered education. At the same time, we seek to maintain the excellence of our academic, spiritual life, and co-curricular programs. Charitable contributions, which are tax-deductible, help us achieve these goals.
The Knights Annual Fund supports our school by providing additional resources in two areas that are extremely critical to TKA’s mission and excellence:
Inclusive Community: TKA’s founders wanted the school to be available to all interested and qualified students regardless of socioeconomic status. As part of the ongoing Strategic Plan goal to ensure a broad social and economic mix of students in TKA's school community, TKA created a Diversity Scholarship Fund within the KAF.
Infrastructure Improvements: TKA is dedicated to continually improving the physical facilities in order to enhance the academic, extracurricular, and spiritual experience of the students. This includes capital investment projects that reflect 21st century learning spaces. A well-cared for campus aligns well with TKA’s mission to inspire academic excellence and enduring relationships.
Please help us reach our goal of 100% participation by all staff, board members, and families in order to build this fund to $1.5 million annually.
How Can I Get Started?
- Make your checks payable to "The King's Academy." Please indicate “Knights Annual Fund” on the memo line. As a convenience to donors, you can use your credit card or electronic check payment to make a gift online.
- Make a recurring donation or pledge. Simply choose the amount, frequency (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual), number of payments, and start date.
Generous support from TKA’s community is essential to our legacy and success. Unlike tuition, your contribution to the Knights Annual Fund is completely tax-deductible. Furthermore, your annual support has direct and immediate impact on school programs and services as these unrestricted contributions can be used where the need is greatest.
Target for 2021-2022 School Year
From Every Family and Every Staff & Board Member
Suggested Giving: It is our hope that each family will consider contributing the equivalent of $150 per month for 10 months.
The King’s Academy is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Our tax identification number is 77-0287771. Your gift is tax-deductible.
- Why does TKA have an Annual Fund?
- Why not raise tuition instead of asking for support?
- I pay tuition, why am I asked to give more?
- How much am I expected to give?
- Can I give a one-time donation instead of monthly?
- What if I can’t give at this time?
- Do matching gifts count?
- Who do I contact if I have further questions?