Knights Annual Fundraiser
The Knights Annual Fundraiser is the biggest community event of the year. This special event is for current parents and their guests, alumni families, friends of TKA, and anyone who would enjoy a fun evening supporting TKA. By attending this special event, we hope attendees will be inspired by TKA's vision and invest in our legacy. We encourage both new and returning parents to come together for this special event!
KAF 2021 Raises Over $500,000
Dear TKA Community,
Back To Our Future was a resounding success in every way. We are so grateful for the turnout and support from our TKA community at the 2021 Knights Annual Fundraiser event last Saturday. We sincerely hope that you have enjoyed this community-building event in celebration of God's faithfulness to The King's Academy and 30 years of outstanding Christian education. View photos below. Feel free to download any photos you like as a keepsake for a "Knight" to remember!
Thanks to the incredible generosity of the community, we raised over $500,000 for the Knights Annual Fund and TKA facility upgrades and general school improvement through the Live Auction, Online Auction, Spin-to-Win, Raffle Sale, Sugar Rush, and donations.
The never-ending generosity of our community is astounding. We are so thankful for the evening's underwriters, auction donors, auction bidders, and volunteers who all helped make this an enjoyable event. We would like to extend a special thank you to the TKA staff and the Facilities Department, whose efforts contributed to the event's success.
We are deeply grateful to each and every person who helped make our KAF 2021 heartfelt and memorable. We cannot wait to see what God has planned for TKA for the next 30 years.
Head of School
Join the Knights Annual Fundraiser Auction Team
Parent volunteers are needed every year for the Knights Annual Fundraiser Auction Team. Areas where we need parent help include:
- Donations: Secure donations/sponsorship for the auction by visiting or calling local businesses.
- Writing: Write and describe auction packages for online promotion.
- Promotion/Marketing: Help promote the event and the auction packages at TKA and within the local community
This is a great volunteer opportunity for:
- those who'd like a touch of nonprofit/development/events experience for your résumé
- those who know (and love!) their local businesses
- those who want to take on a limited-in-scope but very important role in helping our school successfully raise the funds we need
To request more information, email Josephine Loy, Director of Annual Fund & Alumni Relations, email@example.com.