Knights Annual Fundraiser
TKA, Thanks to Your Generosity, We Raised $370,000!
Dear TKA Community,
Thank you to our parents, grandparents, and alumni families who joined us last Saturday at Ohana Knight. Our community gathered in the Quad, beautifully transformed into a Hawaiian garden paradise. We sincerely hope that you enjoyed this community-building event!
View photos here (courtesy of Gordon Kelly, TKA Parent). Feel free to download any photos you like as a keepsake for a "Knight" to remember! Thanks to the incredible generosity of the community, we raised over $370,000 for tuition assistance and the Knights Endowment Fund. Whether you volunteered, made a donation, attended the event, or purchased a live or online auction package, you helped us reach the goal of Ohana Knight, that no one is left behind, and every qualified student from any socioeconomic background can attend TKA. For this, I thank you!
The never-ending generosity of our community is astounding. We are so thankful for the evening's underwriters, corporate sponsors, auction donors, auction bidders, and volunteers, who all helped make this an enjoyable event. We want to extend a special thank you to the TKA staff, VPA, Department, and Facilities Department, whose efforts contributed to the event's success.
We are deeply grateful to each and every person who helped make Ohana Knight, the 2022 Knights Annual Fundraiser, heartfelt and memorable.
Scott Meadows. Head of School
Join the Knights Annual Fundraiser Auction Team
Parent volunteers are needed every year for the Knights Annual Fundraiser Auction Team. Areas where we need parent help include:
- Donations: Secure donations/sponsorship for the auction by visiting or calling local businesses.
- Writing: Write and describe auction packages for online promotion.
- Promotion/Marketing: Help promote the event and the auction packages at TKA and within the local community
This is a great volunteer opportunity for:
- those who'd like a touch of nonprofit/development/events experience for your résumé
- those who know (and love!) their local businesses
- those who want to take on a limited-in-scope but very important role in helping our school successfully raise the funds we need
To request more information, email Josephine Loy, Director of Annual Fund & Alumni Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org.