Knights Annual Fundraiser
Knights Annual Fundraiser Theme 2019: "A Galactic Knight":
The Knights Annual Fundraiser is the biggest community event of the year. This special event is for current parents and their guests, alumni families, friends of TKA, and anyone who would enjoy a fun evening supporting TKA. By attending this special event, we hope attendees will be inspired by TKA's vision and invest in our legacy. We encourage both new and returning parents to come together for this special event!
Knights Annual Fundraiser 2021
Save the Date! Saturday, October 2, 2021
Join the Knights Annual Fundraiser Auction Team
Parent volunteers are needed every year for the Knights Annual Fundraiser Auction Team. Areas where we need parent help include:
- Donations: Secure donations/sponsorship for the auction by visiting or calling local businesses.
- Writing: Write and describe auction packages for online promotion.
- Promotion/Marketing: Help promote the event and the auction packages at TKA and within the local community
This is a great volunteer opportunity for:
- those who'd like a touch of nonprofit/development/events experience for your résumé
- those who know (and love!) their local businesses
- those who want to take on a limited-in-scope but very important role in helping our school successfully raise the funds we need
To request more information, email Josephine Loy, Director of Annual Fund & Alumni Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org.