- ThuAug16 9th Grade New Student Library Orientation (Last names: M-Z) Library at Lunchtime
- ThuAug16 Club Schedule Schedule
- ThuAug16 Senior Service Lunch Meeting
- ThuAug16 6th Grade Parent Coffee 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMW building
- FriAug17 High School Parent's Coffee 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMW Building
- SatAug18 Writing Workshop with Peter Van Buskirk
- MonAug20 Jr. High Fall Sports begin
- TueAug21 College Counseling Presentation 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMTheaterMotivational Speaker and Author Peter Van Buskirk presents "Down & Dirty About College Admissions Process"
See details about these important events in August! The Tues, Aug. 21, event "The Backstory About the College Admission Process" is free and open to any grade.
Audition packet is now available. Deadline to sign up is Wed., August 23. Performances are November 15-17, 2018. Come fly away to Neverland with us!
Audition packet is now available. Deadline to sign up is Fri, Aug. 31. Performances are October 26-27, 2018.
Join us for Parent Coffees 8-9 am in the W Bldg:7th/8th grades-Tue, Aug. 14, 6th grade-Thurs, Aug. 16, High School-Fri, Aug 17. New Parent Orientation is Wed., Aug. 15, 7:00 pm: 6-8 in Theater; 9-12 Grades in W Bldg.
Service Trip Overview, 11th-12th Grade Students/Parents, 7:00 p.m., W Building
6th-12th Grade Parents, experience your student's TKA life, meet your student's teachers, and learn about each class. Refreshments served.
See for yourself what makes TKA special. Schedule a tour or have your student shadow to see what it's like to Be a Knight!