Although our campus remains closed, The King's Academy Admissions Office is open and we continue to accept applications for select grades for the 2020-2021 school year and will begin accepting applications for 2021-2022 on October 1.
Our Admissions team is ready to connect your family to The King's Academy!
Virtual Next Steps for Admissions Information
We have several options available below for your convenience or feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
1. Watch this short TKA Virtual Admissions Center Welcome Video
2. Schedule a Virtual Meeting with Admissions Director, Michele Duncan.
You may view and reserve an available time slot by clicking on the appropriate link below.
3. Check out our campus below and schedule a personal tour for your family by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to state and local health mandates, TKA began school online with remote learning on Monday, August 24.
- TKA has installed Cisco PresenterTrack to improve the remote learning experience. Watch this short demo to see how it works! Teachers can teach from their classrooms and the camera will automatically follow them and focus on what they are doing. This experience will be a significant improvement over Zoom. TKA is the only school in California using this technology!
- For remote learning, synchronous classes will meet five days per week.
- Students will be assessed and receive grades.
TKA will transition to a hybrid model once conditions are met in Santa Clara County.
- TKA's hybrid model will combine on-campus rotation with live-feed for remote learning. Students will be placed in two cohorts and rotate one week on campus for in-person learning and one week at home with remote learning.
- Parents can choose to opt-out and exclusively have remote learning through live stream for their students.
5. Attend one of our Virtual Open Houses!
- Saturday, October 24, 2020: Begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, December 5, 2020: Begins at 11:00 a.m.
- RSVP at www.tka.org/openhouse to receive a link to the program
6. Learn More