Winterlude - Last Day to Buy Tix is Mon., Jan. 28
Posted 01/22/2019 09:22AM
Dear TKA Juniors and Seniors and Parents:
We are very excited about this special event planned for our juniors and seniors. We hope to see all the students on the Hornblower Yacht on Saturday, February 2. Here are all the details:
- Date: Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Cost: $95 per person. Last day to purchase tickets is January 28.
- Purchase Tickets Online with Check or Credit Card: Pay through this ONLINE FORM. NOTE: Please make sure to double check your information before submitting payment to avoid a $25 service fee if payment is declined for any reason, i.e., name misspelled, incorrect routing and/or account number, insufficient funds.
- Purchase Tickets with Cash: For cash only, please contact Mrs. Marandino firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Time: 6:00–9:00 p.m. (Boarding at 5:45 p.m.; Yacht will leave the dock promptly at 6:00 p.m. so don't be late, or we will leave without you!)
- Place: California Hornblower, Pier 3 (Embarcadero at Washington Street) San Francisco
- Parking: The cost to park is extra (between $10-$15); we recommend carpooling. Here are some parking options.
- Transportation: Students are responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from the venue. Parents, please be sure your student has safe and reliable transportation to and from the event. In partnership with you, we are always concerned first and foremost for your student's safety.
- Questions? Please contact Mrs. Myers at email@example.com or Mrs. Marandino at firstname.lastname@example.org.