LIVESTREAMING LINK HERE: Thursday, 1:40-2:50 p.m.
Here are the dress days:
Monday - Character Day
Tuesday - Mathlete vs. Athlete
Wednesday - Decade Day
- 6th grade - Future
- 7th grade - Medieval
- 8th grade - Old West
- 9th grade - 20's-30's
- 10th grade - 50's
- 11th grade - 70's
- 12th grade - 80's
Thursday - Color Day
- 6th grade - Purple
- 7th grade - Green
- 8th grade - Light Blue
- 9th grade - Pink
- 10th grade - Orange
- 11th grade - Red
- 12th grade - Blue and Gold
Students should prepare their costumes and bring their class spirit each day for some good ole' fun competition! We've asked your students to get FIG-GY with it. FIG-GYSPIRIT means Fun, Inclusive, God-Honoring!
Spirit Week Dress Code
Inappropriate costumes (gruesome, skimpy, vulgar or disrespectful) are not allowed, will not be counted, and may be subject to dress code demerits.
- All modesty rules still apply!
- Shorts, dresses, and costumes of any sort should adhere to the current dress code: No shorter than 6" above the knee – for girls or boys
- No cross-dressing, dressing in opposite gender clothing
- Boys may not be shirtless
- No spandex shorts, pants or unitards may be worn – for girls or boys
- Sleeveless tops may not be worn – for boys or girls
- No pajama pants may be worn.
- Hats may be worn as part of a costume but must be taken off while in class
- All characters must be "family friendly", i.e. no Family Guy, Simpsons, or American Dad
- Colored hair is allowed only on Monday and Thursday, "Character Day" and Color Day."