The World of College Admission Testing
Insights for the Classes
of 2021, 2022, & 2023!
Thursday, November 7, 2019
7:00 – 8:15 p.m., TKA Theater
We are pleased to offer a special event for our 9th, 10th and 11th Grade Families on November 7. Join us for an enlightening and pragmatic discussion of college admission tests. Compass Education Director of Recruiting and Staff Development, Sue McLaughlin, will be sharing up-to-date insights on the following and more
- Colleges' use of test scores and the competitive landscape
- Details of the PSAT & SAT
- ACT's rising popularity and how students may benefit
- The importance of Subject Test choices and timing
- Implications of the College Board's "Score Choice" policy
- Trends in testing timelines, repeat testing, and test preparation
- Sensible and successful approaches to college admission testing
All attendees receive a complimentary copy of Compass' indispensable College Admission Testing Guide 2019-2020
More About Sue McLaughlin: Sue is a frequent guest speaker on the topic of college admission testing and gives presentations at several Bay Area schools each year. She graduated from Brown University with a B.A. in Modern Culture and Media and now serves as the Director of Recruiting and Staff Development for Compass in Northern California. Before her role overseeing the hiring and training of Compass tutors, Sue worked with hundreds of Bay Area families as a Compass Program Director who provided customized guidance to families.