High School Spring Sports Sign-Ups: If you would like to participate in a high school spring sport, it's mandatory that you sign up online at www.tka.org/sportsignup. The online signup will be open from January 13-January 27. The sports available in the spring are: Baseball, Boys Golf, Softball, Boys/Girls Swimming, Boys Tennis, Boys/Girls Track and Field, and Boys Volleyball. Remember, you must register by the deadline to avoid a $50 late registration fee.
ImPACT Concussion Testing - High School Only: ImPACT testing is required every other year for all high school athletes (If your son/daughter has taken it any time after May 2018, it is still valid for the 2019-2020 year. Therefore, he/she will not need to retake it). Those who have been concussed within the last year will also need to take a new baseline test. This test is computerized and typically takes 30-40 minutes to complete.
ImPACT Baseline Concussion Test Dates for Spring Sports:
- Boys Volleyball: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 After School in Room K-11
- Softball: Thursday, January 23, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- Baseball: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- Boys/Girls Swimming: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- Track and Field: Wednesday, January 29 After School in Room K-11
- Boys Tennis + Boys/Girl Golf: Thursday, January 30, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- Makeup ImPACT Testing will be done on a case by case basis.