The King's Academy received the highest level of accreditation (six year accreditation) and is fully accredited through June 2021 by these two organizations. The next accreditation visit will be in March 2021.
Why Does Accreditation Matter?Externally, accreditation makes all of these items possible:
- Indicates Department of Education's recognition of TKA’s trust worthiness as an academic institution
- Assures the integrity and viability of our school to current and prospective families when published in TKA’s marketing materials and ACSI/WASC publications.
- Facilitates transfer of credits between accredited schools
- Allows TKA to administer College Board and ACT exams on site
- Allows TKA to be an authorized host to international students
- Identify TKA’s strengths and areas to improve
- Reinforce our continuous improvement culture
- Build teamwork and a common understanding among staff
- Set the stage for the next Strategic Plan (Fall, 2021)