Welcome Prospective Families,
Thank you for your interest in The King’s Academy. We consider it both an honor, and a very important responsibility, to be considered in the selection of a school to educate your son or daughter.
Please accept our invitation to get to know us better through one of our campus visit opportunities designed to give you and your student an inside look at The King's Academy.
- Applications for 2020-2021: Applications for the next school year are now being accepted.
- TKA Open Houses: Please join us for our very special Open Houses on Saturday, October 19, or Saturday, December 7, at 11:00 a.m. You will enjoy student performances, testimonials, tours, and a complimentary lunch (plus free t-shirts for students!).
- "Knight for a Day" Program: Prospective students are encouraged to spend the day shadowing one of our host students. Opportunities to shadow are available on Tuesdays and Fridays throughout the school year.
- Weekly Campus Tours: Tours are Tuesdays at 8:30 a.m. (all grades); Fridays at 8:30 a.m. (grades 7-12) and 1:30 p.m. (6th grade only). Contact email@example.com to schedule.
- Testimonials: Please take a few minutes to watch our school videos (one speaks directly to students and the other to parents) and read what our alumni have to say! View here!
We understand that choosing a school can be a difficult process. We are here to answer your questions, so please feel free to contact us. We’d love to talk to you about what makes The King’s Academy a special place for your education.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
The King's Academy admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.