INQUIRIES & VISITS
The best way to get to know The King's Academy is to visit our campus and meet with students and staff. There are many opportunities to visit, and we look forward to meeting you!
2019 Open House Program
11:00 a.m. , TKA Theater
Saturdays: October 19 & December 7, 2019
A complimentary lunch will be served!
Choose one of our exciting Open Houses to explore the possibility of enrolling your student in our exceptional Christ-centered, college preparatory school. The program begins precisely at 11:00 a.m. in the Theater with student performances and testimonials by parents, students and teachers. This is followed by a campus tour for grades 7-12 or a special classroom rotation program for families considering 6th grade. Finally, all groups meet in the gym for a complimentary lunch and a chance to browse our department tables. For a complete overview of The King's Academy, plan to join us at 11:00 a.m. and stay until 1:30 p.m. No R.S.V.P. is needed.
Tours will resume on October 1, 2019. Tours are Tuesdays at 8:30 a.m. (all grades); Fridays at 8:30 a.m. (grades 7-12) and 1:30 p.m. (6th grade only). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
Student Shadow Program: "Knight for a Day"
Shadow Days : Every Tuesday and Friday at 8:05 a.m. Your student will be assigned to a Student Host who has been specifically selected and trained for this important role.Visiting students will shadow in the grade for which they are applying. The assigned host will be the same gender as your student. Shadow visits should be scheduled at least 3 days in advance. To arrange for your child to shadow, please complete this Shadow Day Form. For questions, contact email@example.com, or call (408) 481-9900 x4248.
- Days: Shadow days are scheduled on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Times: Drop off at 8:05 a.m. and pick up at 2:50 p.m.
- Where: Admissions Office
- Dress Code: Boys and Girls-shirts with sleeves; Girls-shorts and skirts no shorter than 6" above the knee.
- Lunch: Free: It's on us! Students may want to pack a small snack for brunch time.
- Parents: On Tuesdays and Fridays, you are welcome to join us for a campus tour. Let us know if you would like to tour the campus when you call to schedule the shadow day.