NEW This Year! There will be a $50 late registration fee for any student who does not sign up during the allotted time period.
Online Sports Sign-Up Dates
Video Explaining Athletic Clearance Process
High School Spring Sign-Ups: Now Closed
Athletic Clearance Process: 3 Steps to Complete!
1. Complete the Athletic Clearance Forms Online
2. Have Pre-Participation Physical Form completed/signed by a Physician:
- Valid for only one academic school year. A new physical is required before August for the next academic school year.
3. Complete an ImPACT Baseline Test every other year:
- ImPACT testing will now only be required every other year with the exception of those who have been concussed within the last year. Those who have been concussed within the last year will need to take a new baseline test. This test is computerized and typically takes 30-40 minutes to complete.
- Please contact Hanna.Sandquist@tka.org to schedule an ImPACT Test or for any questions.
Athletic Sports Fees
- Sports Fees will be billed through FACTS, TKA's new online tuition management service. Sport Fees will be billed once team rosters are finalized (Typically two weeks after first practice).
- There will be a $50 late registration fee for any student who does not sign up during the allotted time period.
- View the 2018-2019 Athletic Fees Policy