TKA's campus is closed including all offices, the weight room, gym, track, and all athletic fields.
Online learning, using Zoom and Google Classroom, continues through Friday, April 3, followed by an extended Easter break from April 4-April 19.
TKA intends to resume classes on Monday, April 20. Whether classes are online or on campus will be determined by public health mandates in place at that time.
Parents should be prepared that these plans could change depending on many factors that TKA will be monitoring. We will keep you informed with as much advanced warning as possible.
If you have general questions, please contact Kriss Hayward, Director of Marketing and Communications: email@example.com.
Please direct admissions questions to Michele Duncan, Admissions Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: There will be a $50 late registration fee for any student who does not sign up during the allotted time period.
Online Sports Sign-Up Dates
Spring High School Sports: Sign-Ups Are Now Closed
- For questions, contact Kevin Johnson, High School Assistant Athletic Director
Spring Junior High Sports: Sign-Ups Are Now Closed
Athletic Clearance Process: 3 Steps to Complete!
1. Complete the Athletic Clearance Form Online
2. Have Pre-Participation Physical Form completed/signed by a Physician:
- Valid for only one year from the date of examination. A new physical is required yearly before participation in their respective sport.
3. Complete an ImPACT Baseline Test every other year (Concussion Baseline Testing):
HIGH SCHOOL ONLY: ImPACT testing is required every other year for all High School Athletes (If your son/daughter has taken it any time after May 2018, it is still valid for the 2019-2020 year. Therefore, he/she will not need to retake it). Those who have been concussed within the last year will also need to take a new baseline test. This test is computerized and typically takes 30-40 minutes to complete.
- Boys Volleyball: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 After School in Room K-11
- Softball: Thursday, January 23, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- Baseball: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- Boys/Girls Swimming: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- Track and Field: Wednesday, January 29 After School in Room K-11
- Boys Tennis + Boys/Girl Golf: Thursday, January 30, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- NOTE: Makeup ImPACT Testing will be done on a case by case basis.
- Please contact Hanna.Sandquist@tka.org or Darren.Ngo@tka.org for any questions regarding Pre-Participation Physicals or ImPACT testing.
Athletic Sports Fees
- Sports Fees will be billed through FACTS, TKA's online tuition management service. Sport Fees will be billed once team rosters are finalized (Typically two weeks after first practice).
- There will be a $50 late registration fee for any student who does not sign up during the allotted time period.
- View the 2019-2020 Athletic Fees