Note: There will be a $50 late registration fee for any student who does not sign up during the allotted time period.
Online Sports Sign-Up Dates
Video Explaining Athletic Clearance Process
Fall High School Sport Sign-Ups: Registration Now Closed
- Cross Country
- Girls Tennis
- Girls Volleyball
- For questions, please contact High School Assistant Athletic Director, Kevin Johnson.
Fall Junior High Sport Sign-Ups: Registration ends on Friday, August 16
- Junior High Fall Sports Signup: Register here using student's TKA issued email address
- Boys & Girls Cross Country Pre-Season Letter
- Boys Flag Football Pre-Season Letter
- Girls Softball Pre-Season Letter
- Please review the Junior High Frequently Asked Questions. For additional questions, please contact Jr. High Assistant Athletic Director, Joshua Burkhardt
Athletic Clearance Process: 3 Steps to Complete!
1. Complete the Athletic Clearance Form Online
2. Have Pre-Participation Physical Form completed/signed by a Physician:
- Valid for only one year from the date of examination. A new physical is required yearly before participation in their respective sport.
3. Complete an ImPACT Baseline Test every other year (Concussion Baseline Testing):
- HIGH SCHOOL ONLY: ImPACT testing is required every other year for all High School Athletes (If your son/daughter has taken it any time after May 2018, it is still valid for the 2019-2020 year. Therefore, he/she will not need to retake it). Those who have been concussed within the last year will also need to take a new baseline test. This test is computerized and typically takes 30-40 minutes to complete.
- NEW FOR 2019-2020: ImPACT testing will now be completed with the team that you sign up with. A confirmation email on the day, time, and place will be sent to the coaches and the student-athletes needing to take it. Look for this email to be sent 1-2 weeks before tryouts.
- Please contact Hanna.Sandquist@tka.org or Darren.Ngo@tka.org for any questions regarding Pre-Participation Physicals or ImPACT testing.
Athletic Sports Fees
- Sports Fees will be billed through FACTS, TKA's online tuition management service. Sport Fees will be billed once team rosters are finalized (Typically two weeks after first practice).
- There will be a $50 late registration fee for any student who does not sign up during the allotted time period.
- View the 2019-2020 Athletic Fees