TKA's Main Office is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (closed Friday, July 3). Ph: 408-481-9900.
Until further notice, TKA's campus is closed including the weight room, gym, track, and all athletic fields.
TKA plans to resume school on Monday, August 24, 2020 with a combination of on-campus, in-person learning rotation with live-feed for remote learning. Read more about reopening plans at www.tka.org/reopening.
If you have general questions, please contact Kriss Hayward, Director of Marketing and Communications: email@example.com.
Please direct admissions questions to Michele Duncan, Admissions Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: There will be a $50 late registration fee for any student who does not sign up during the allotted time period.
Online Sports Sign-Up Dates
Fall High School Sports: Sign-Ups Are July 20-July 31
- For questions, contact Kevin Johnson, High School Assistant Athletic Director
Athletic Clearance Process: 2 Steps to Complete!
1. Complete ALL Forms
COVID-19 Screening Form filled out by the student and their parents.
Pre-Participation Physical Form completed/signed by a Physician*:
*Valid for only one year from the date of examination. A new physical is required yearly before participation in their respective sport.
30-Day Physical Exam Waiver if Required - Read Details Here.
2. *Complete an ImPACT Baseline Test every other year (Concussion Baseline Testing):
*ONLY REQUIRED FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS:
Computerized baseline concussion test takes 30-40 minutes to complete and needs to be taken every other year unless a concussion has been sustained within the last school year.
- Varsity Football: Tuesday, August 4, 10:30 a.m.
- JV Football: Tuesday, August 4, 12:00 p.m.
- Cross Country: Friday, August 7, 2:00 p.m.
- Girls Volleyball: Friday, August 7, 4:00 p.m.
- Girls Tennis: Monday, August 10, 1:00 p.m.
- Please contact Head Athletic Trainer, Darren.Ngo@tka.org, for any questions regarding Pre-Participation Physicals or ImPACT testing.
Athletic Sports Fees
- Sports Fees will be billed through FACTS, TKA's online tuition management service. Sports Fees will be billed once team rosters are finalized (Typically two weeks after first practice).
- There will be a $50 late registration fee for any student who does not sign up during the allotted time period.
- View the 2020-2021 Athletic Fees