Online Sports Sign-Up Dates
Video Explaining Athletic Clearance Process
High School Fall Sports Sign-Ups: July 16-30, 2018
- For questions, please contact High School Assistant Athletic Director, Kevin Johnson.
- Cross Country
- Girls Golf
- Girls Tennis
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys/Girls Water Polo
Junior High Fall Sports Sign-Ups: August 6-17, 2018
- For questions, please contact Junior High Assistant Athletic Director, Pete Lavorato.
- Cross Country
- Boys/Girls Golf
Athletic Clearance Process: 3 Steps to Complete!
1. Complete the Athletic Clearance Forms Online
2. Have Physical Form completed/signed by a Physician:
- Valid for only one academic school year. A new physical is required before August for the next academic school year.
3. Complete an ImPACT Baseline Test every other year:
- ImPACT testing will now only be required every other year with the exception of those who have been concussed within the last year. Those who have been concussed within the last year will need to take a new baseline test. This test is computerized and typically takes 30-40 minutes to complete. It will be given in K-11 on all dates below from 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 30
- Friday, August 3
- Once school is back in session, we will also be offering the test after school for those who are not able to make it on any of the dates listed above. However, it is highly recommended to take the test before school starts if possible. Please contact Hanna.Sandquist@tka.org for any issues or accommodations.
Athletic Sports Fees
- Sports Fees will be billed through FACTS, TKA's new online tuition management service. Sport Fees will be billed once team rosters are finalized (Typically two weeks after first practice).
- View the 2018-2019 Athletic Fees Policy