Note: There will be a $50 late registration fee for any student who does not sign up during the allotted time period.
Online Sports Sign-Up Dates
Spring High School Sports: Registration Begins January 13 and ends January 27
Spring Junior High Sports – Registration Begins January 20 and ends January 31
Athletic Clearance Process: 3 Steps to Complete!
1. Complete the Athletic Clearance Form Online
2. Have Pre-Participation Physical Form completed/signed by a Physician:
- Valid for only one year from the date of examination. A new physical is required yearly before participation in their respective sport.
3. Complete an ImPACT Baseline Test every other year (Concussion Baseline Testing):
HIGH SCHOOL ONLY: ImPACT testing is required every other year for all High School Athletes (If your son/daughter has taken it any time after May 2018, it is still valid for the 2019-2020 year. Therefore, he/she will not need to retake it). Those who have been concussed within the last year will also need to take a new baseline test. This test is computerized and typically takes 30-40 minutes to complete.
- Boys Volleyball: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 After School in Room K-11
- Softball: Thursday, January 23, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- Baseball: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- Boys/Girls Swimming: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- Track and Field: Wednesday, January 29 After School in Room K-11
- Boys Tennis + Boys/Girl Golf: Thursday, January 30, 2020 during Lunch in Room K-11
- NOTE: Makeup ImPACT Testing will be done on a case by case basis.
- Please contact Hanna.Sandquist@tka.org or Darren.Ngo@tka.org for any questions regarding Pre-Participation Physicals or ImPACT testing.
Athletic Sports Fees
- Sports Fees will be billed through FACTS, TKA's online tuition management service. Sport Fees will be billed once team rosters are finalized (Typically two weeks after first practice).
- There will be a $50 late registration fee for any student who does not sign up during the allotted time period.
- View the 2019-2020 Athletic Fees