The Development Office is responsible for TKA's fundraising and alumni relations.
We have the honor and privilege of being the school’s advocate for goodwill, spirit, and philanthropy.
Philanthropy is an ongoing cycle. Families that give will inspire others to do the same. We know participation is the key to ensuring The King's Academy legacy. Together, we share one common goal: to provide an excellent Christ-centered, college prep education to every student we serve.
- Because you can make a difference and change lives.
- Because you are investing in the future when you invest in education and expanding Christ's Kingdom.
- As a non-profit, we do not receive any funding from the state but rely on a partnership with our community – our board members, parents, alumni, faculty, staff and friends.
- Your generous gifts enable us to not only provide a rich academic and spiritual education but also offer a nurturing family environment for students who are encouraged to grow in their relationship with Christ.
TKA's Tax ID Number
- Tax ID Number: 77-0287771
Contact Josephine Loy, Director of Annual Fund & Alumni Relations
Director of Annual Fund
& Alumni Relations