Name a Theater seat CAmpaign
Your tax-deductible gift of $500 to name a seat in the Cabot Theater directly supports the artistic programs at TKA and the creation of exceptional moments on our stage. This campaign offers you the opportunity to become part of the fabric of the amazing Visual and Performing Arts program at TKA.
Choose Your Seat
Looking at the theater diagram, please select your preferred seat row letter and seat number(s). On the link above, you will indicate your preferred seat selection under the "Theater Seat Selection & Inscription," listing your seat selections separated by a comma, e.g. "B101, B102, B103." Seat selection is on a first come, first served basis. In the event of a duplicate selection, the first reservation will have priority.
What’s In A Name?
- In memory of a loved one
- In honor of your favorite teacher or relative
- A gift for an employee
- A Christmas, birthday, or anniversary gift
- A gift for someone special or a family member
- Your first TKA musical production or play
- In celebration of a favorite "production" moment
- In your own name (celebrate yourself)
- High School Play The Dining Room on Friday, October 26, 7:00 p.m.
- Junior High Musical Peter Pan Jr., on Friday, November 16, 7:00 p.m
A plaque (4” by 1”) will be placed on the right arm rest of your chosen seat in recognition of your generosity. Wording of the seat inscriptions is subject to length.