Sports Physical Day
- WHO: All Current & Prospective Student-Athletes
- WHEN: Wednesday, August 1, 2018
- TIME: 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- WHERE: TKA Campus, Registration in W Building
- COST: $35.00 Payments are made here: Sports Physical Day Payment with eCheck or Credit Card.
- SIGN UP ONLINE HERE.
- WHY: A student-athlete is eligible ONLY after the Pre-participation Physical Evaluation form is signed by a physician and on file with the Athletic Department. Athletic Clearance Packets will be on hand for parents/guardians to fill out and sign. ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES’ PHYSICAL FORMS ARE ONLY VALID FOR ONE ACADEMIC SCHOOL YEAR.
- WHAT TO BRING: First page of this Pre-participation Physical Form (History Form) MUST BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED by parent/guardian and turned in on Sports Physical Day.
- WHAT TO WEAR: All student-athletes should wear long athletic shorts and a t-shirt.
- ALLOW ONE HOUR: Sports Physical Day is about an hour process to complete. Please allow enough time to complete the physical day process.
Mandatory Concussion ImPACT Test
*NEW FOR IMPACT TESTING** Impact testing will now only be required every other year with the exception of those who have been concussed within the last year. Those who have been concussed within the last year will need to take a new baseline test. This test is computerized and typically takes 30-40 minutes to complete. It will be given in K-11 on all dates below from 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 30
- Friday, August 3
- Monday, August 13
Once school is back in session, we will also be offering the test after school for those who are not able to make it on any of the dates listed above. However, it is highly recommended to take the test before school starts if possible.