Colossians 1:22 “But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation.”
Parent & Student Resources
- Official Attendance Report by Parents Only to Attendance@tka.org. Students may report an absence to a teacher for assignment coordination only, not to be excused from class
- Reporting Absences: Attendance@tka.org *Please do not expect a response to attendance email.
- Parent Questions or Concerns: SAO@tka.org.*Parents will receive a response to SAO email in a timely manner.
In attendance reporting, include the following information:
- STUDENT'S LAST NAME, as student last names can be different from parent last names.
- STUDENT'S GRADE, as there are multiple students with the same name.
- A BRIEF REASON why your student is at home or not in school (illness, medical or dental appointment, parent's work situation, etc.).
Parents must notify the Attendance Office via Attendance@tka.org before 8:00 a.m. on the day of an absence, even if a student will only miss an hour in the middle of the day.
Every full-day, partial-day or future planned absence must be reported to the SAO through Attendance@tka.org.
Help with Technology
- Issue with FACTS or Google Suite: Email Help.Desk@tka.org
- Issue accessing a class link: Reach out to the specific teacher.
- Note: TKA's IT department is not able to provide support with any issues related to your home network or personal devices.
- Spiritual Life/Chapel Broadcasts
- Student Daily Announcements
- Knightly News Broadcasts
- Weekly Friday Royal Reminders
- TKA School Email Notice Archive
- TKA Press Releases
- TKA Forms and Handouts
Who to Contact
- Class Advisors/Class Officers/Student Council
- Prayer Requests
- TKA IT Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Announcements: email@example.com
- Royal Reminders: firstname.lastname@example.org