Forms & Handouts
For Fall 2021
- Medication at School Authorization 2021-2022
- On-Campus Medication Administration Log 2021-2022
- 7th Grade Tdap Pertussis Booster Requirement
- Dress Expectations
- New Student Welcome Letter
- 6th Grade Welcome Letter
- Campus Map
- Rotating Schedule 2021-2022
Supply Lists for Fall 2021
Summer Reading 2021
- 6th Grade Summer Reading Challenge
- 7th & 8th Grade Summer Reading Challenge
- 9th & 10th Grade Summer Reading Challenge
- 11th & 12th Grade Summer Reading Challenge
- AP English Literature & Composition Summer Reading
- Shelf-Talker Summer Reading Review Form
VPA Auditions & Applications
Updating Emails, Phone, Directory Preferences
Inside the Family Portal, parents can access the following to make changes:
- Family demographic information, including student, parent, and emergency contact information. It is critical for this information to be up-to-date at all times, so TKA can contact you with important information and reach you in case of emergency. Click on School-->Web Forms-->Family Demographic Form
- TKA directory preferences. Click on School-->Web Forms-->Family Demographic Form --> Parent Form & Directory Preferences. By default, this information is currently visible:
- Student: Name, Parent Name(s), Grade Level
- Parent : Name, Primary Email
- Need Help? Email Help.Desk@tka.org
- Report Absence: Attendance@tka.org *Please do not expect a response to attendance email.
- Parent Questions or Concerns: SAO@tka.org.*Parents will receive a response to SAO email in a timely manner.
Help with Technology
- Issue with FACTS or Google Suite: Email Help.Desk@tka.org
- Issue accessing a class link: Reach out to the specific teacher.
- Note: TKA's IT department is not able to provide support with any issues related to your home network or personal devices.