Forms & Handouts
FOR FALL 2021
Change of Email or Phone?
Please send an email to Registrar@tka.org if any of your family's contact information has changed. We especially need accurate emails to communicate with you!
- New Student Welcome Letter
- 6th Grade Welcome Letter
Supply Lists for Fall 2021
Summer Reading 2021
- 6th Grade Summer Reading Challenge
- 7th & 8th Grade Summer Reading Challenge
- 9th & 10th Grade Summer Reading Challenge
- 11th & 12th Grade Summer Reading Challenge
- AP English Literature & Composition Summer Reading
- Shelf-Talker Summer Reading Review Form
- Will be posted by June 4
- Geometry, Grades 9-12
- Digital Design & Animation, Grades 9-1
School Device Minimum Requirements
TKA is a "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) school. The minimum device requirements are as follows:
- MacBook Laptop: Air or Pro (13-inch, 2017 Model), 1.8Ghz Dual-Core, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM 1600MHz, 128 GB SSD, OS 11 (Big Sur), Protective Case.
- Device Option for Grades 7-8: If your student is entering Grade 7 or Grade 8 and already owns an iPad with these minimum specifications, you do not need to purchase a MacBook (iPad: 6th Generation, WiFi, 9.7 inch, 128GB, OS 14.0, Protective Case). However, if you do not already own an iPad, we suggest purchasing a laptop instead, so your student will already have one for high school.
- Student Driver & Parking Permit
- (PSP) Student Driver & Parking Permit
- Athletic Fees 2021-22
- Athletic Handbook
- Concussion Parent/Student Info
- PE Uniform Orders
- Spirit Gear Orders
- Sports Sign-Up Dates 2021-2022
Athletic Sign-Up Required Forms
VPA Auditions & Applications
- Report Absence: Attendance@tka.org *Please do not expect a response to attendance email.
- Parent Questions or Concerns: SAO@tka.org.*Parents will receive a response to SAO email in a timely manner.
- Connectivity-Related Absence from Class: Parents should officially report to Attendance@tka.org any absence from classes due to computer connectivity issues.
Help with Technology
- Issue with FACTS or Google Suite: Email Help.Desk@tka.org
- Issue with Webex: Contact Webex support by going to https://help.webex.com
- Issue accessing a class link: Reach out to the specific teacher.
- Note: TKA's IT department is not able to provide support with any issues related to your home network or personal devices including devices released this summer by TKA.