Forms & Handouts
Accessing FACTS Portal, Updating Emails & Contact Information
Inside the Family Portal, parents can access the following to make changes:
- Instructions for Setting up FACTS Portal
- Family demographic information, including student, parent, and emergency contact information. It is critical for this information to be up-to-date at all times, so TKA can contact you with important information and reach you in case of emergency. Click on School-->Web Forms-->Family Demographic Form-->Custodial Parent--> Parent Form & Directory Preferences->Select the SAVE button when finished. If you have any problems, email Registrar@tka.org with your changes.
- Need Help Logging into FACTS Portal? Email Help.Desk@tka.org
Summer Programs 2022
- Schedule Adjustment & Textbook Pick-up: August 8-12
- 6th Grade Welcome Letter
- Student/Parent Handbook 2022-2023
Supply Lists for Fall 2022
Medical Forms & Info
- Medication at School Authorization 2022-2023
- 7th Grade Tdap Pertussis Booster Requirement
- Role of School Nurse & Athletic Trainers
- When to Keep Your Student Home from School
- Athletics & VPA Fees 2022-2023
- Athletic Handbook
- Concussion Parent/Student Info
- PE Uniform Orders
- Spirit Gear Orders
- Sports Sign-Up Dates 2022-2023
- Sports Medicine Webpage
Athletic Sign-Up Required Forms
- Report Absence: Attendance@tka.org *Please do not expect a response to attendance email.
- Parent Questions or Concerns: SAO@tka.org.*Parents will receive a response to SAO email in a timely manner.
Help with Technology
- Issue with FACTS or Google Suite: Email Help.Desk@tka.org
- Issue accessing a class link: Reach out to the specific teacher.
- Note: TKA's IT department is not able to provide support with any issues related to your home network or personal devices.